Online Training: YesClass Sessions: 5Pool Session: 5OW Dives: 3 dives / 1 day
This program gives you the skills and experience required to safely lead groups of certified divers, and is the first step towards an exciting career as an SSI Dive Professional without requiring you to complete an instructor program.
The Dive Master course is not only a great way to start your professional diving career, but become a better diver! After you complete this course you will be ready to lead dives, start training to become an instructor, and have much more experience under your belt to solidify your mastery of diving.
Neptune Divers Class Cancellation Policy
Divemasters can assist Instructors with pool and confined water training and open water training under the direct supervision of an Instructor.
- A Total Diving System that meets Neptune Divers standards
- 50 logged dives for at least 25 hours
- Master Diver rating (Advanced open water and Stress Rescue)
- Science of Diving
- Current RSTC Medical Statement Form, signed off by yourself and a medical practitioner, in the past 12 months
- First Aid
- Oxygen First Aid
- 60 dives
- Pass the Dive Guide final exam with a 90%
- Pass water skills evaluation
- Tread water for 15 minutes without using any aids or floatation of any kind
- Swim 800 yards with mask, fins and snorkel within 20 minutes
- Swim underwater 25 yards using a mask, fins and snorkel
- Perform unconscious diver on the surface rescue for 100 yards within 8 minutes
- Swim 400 yards within 12 minutes
No-call, no-shows, or cancellations within 24 hours of the event waives the right to a refund. Cancellations prior to 24 hours of the event will be offered in-store credit of the amount paid. Cancellations prior to 72 hours will receive a refund of the amount paid minus any SSI Digital kit fees.
Reschedule of Con-Ed Courses
If you are unable to attend the class dates you selected and need to change, if it is more then 4 days prior to class we can credit fees to the next class, less then 4 days will result in a $40 reschedule fee