These long-sleeve aqualung rashguards can also be used for snorkeling, paddling, freediving or any other ocean sport you love. The collection also includes a pair of optional women’s leggings. The XSCAPE rashguards and leggings are 100% made from recycled plastic bottles and come in plastic free packaging inline with the eco-friendly philosophy of the XSCAPE collection.
- Fabric made of recycled plastic bottles: 85% polyester & 15% spandex. Chloride resistant polyester to make bright colors last longer
- UV protection treatment: avoid putting harmful sunscreen chemicals into the ocean thanks to our UV protected rashguards
- Loose fitting to easily put on after diving
- A slightly raised neckline gives additional sun protection during surface activities or stops your BCD from rubbing against your skin during warm water dives
- Mesh panels below the arms allow air circulation to help cool down body temperature
- Reusable mesh bag included for transporting your rashguard after diving or for collecting waste